EO-30/30 Air Powered Hydraulic Mini-Mule
Interface Devices air to oil pumps offer superior quality at a price that you won't believe!
- The pump is small weighing just 28lbs and is powered by compressed air.
- No inlet air valve, air regulator, or air lubricator required.
- Totally sparkless operation.
- Polymeric seals for long life and high efficiency.
- Oil accumulator to to decrease pulsation through system
- Integral subplate mounted air regulator
- Up to 4 gallons per minute of hydraulic flow
- 3000psi of working pressure
The Taughannock Aviation air powered hydraulic Mini-Mule is a compact pump with a lot of bang. You can use it around the hangar or out on the field to run flaps, swing the gear, and any other hydraulic function. The unit hooks into the aircrafts quick disconnects and runs the system in line. The unit comes in both Skydrol and 5606.